From my experience, onboarding is always a tricky subject. Who owns it in your company?
1. Steal the idea from your brilliant Asian roommate.
2. Attend a local hackathon and “flesh out” your MVP in 1 hour. You can use the remaining 23 hours to watch GOT or play Warcraft.
3. Go to Fiverr and pay $5 to a guy from Afganistan for a fully responsive design.
4. Recruit your CTO from India. Pay him $3.99 to build your app in 2 days.
5. List your product on Product Hunt. Buy a six pack and one pizza at a local entrepreneurship meetup to get 10.000 upvotes for your listing. Don’t forget, entrepreneurs live on $2.99 / month so they always love free pizza.